Meet the Team
- Develop programs in coordination with native Hawaiian communities that benefit principally native Hawaiians in the state of Hawaii, and provide up to 1% of the gross revenue of the 8(a) companies of the HUI.
- Guide the business strategies of the boards of the 8(a) companies of the HUI
- Founder of Pacific American Foundation and The Hana Group
- Past Chairman of Hui O Hana Pono, NHO
- Past Executive Director, Pacific American Foundation
- Program Manager, PMRF, Kekaha, HI
- Graduate of the College of William & Mary in Virginia
- Founder & President of John W. Holsinger, CPA P.C., an accounting firm focusing on small business and entrepreneurs.
- Experienced in small business development, finance and accounting issues related to government contractors.
- Former district manager, SBA Hawaii